Sell copies of this product to your customers from $7 to $27 or more!
Sample Sales Copy:
“Discover Amazing Marketing Secrets That Will Absolutely Flood Your Website with Traffic…With No Additional Cost!”
If you have a website, you need traffic.Regardless of what product or service you are selling, it’s been proven that the more visitors you get to come to your website, the higher your sales will be. The trick is, you have to get customers to visit!
There are millions of websites all trying to catch the customer’s eyes, but only a handful ever get more than a small stream of visitors.Some websites sit for months waiting for customers that will never show.Without customers, they eventually fade away.
To be truly profitable, you need visitors, and a lot of them.The more visitors you get, the more money you make.
So how do I win more traffic where so many others have tried and failed?
There are really only two things you need to do to bring a flood of visitors to your website.You have to give them a reason to want to come to your site, and you have to make them excited enough to get the word out to as many other people as possible.
“Word of mouth marketing is by far the most effective way to get word out about your site.”
You can always buy traffic, if you have the money.There are plenty of internet marketers that would be glad to send traffic your way if the price is right.But wouldn’t it be better to get other people to spread the word about your site…For Free???
That is what viral marketing is all about.A visitor to your site sees something they like, and they tell a couple of people.Those people come to your site, and then each of them tell a couple more people, and those people tell a couple more people, and so on.It doesn’t take long before thousands of people have heard about your website, and they all stop in to see what the buzz is about.
The best part is, after you spend the money to get it set up and running, all or the rest happens without you having to spend any more money.Other people and website are happy to spread the word for you, at their own expense
The only extra you will have to pay is for more bandwidth to handle all of the customers.
It sounds so easy.How can I get a flood of traffic to come to my site?
We’ve researched and found the best ways to get people to notice your site.By studying what has worked for other successful viral marketing campaigns, we can share with you some of the best ways to get your visitors to tell their friends, family, and associates about your website.
You can learn how to put together a strategy that works best for you in our powerful guide, “Viral Traffic Generation: 21 Ways to Flood Your Site in Traffic”
Just take a look at some of the things you will learn:
- Why you should be using viral marketing – not all advertising is equal
- The strategy behind getting more traffic without paying more money – once you get the ball rolling, there don’t need to be additional costs.
- Amazing strategies that will bring free traffic to your site years after the advertising campaign has ended.
- Protect yourself from complaints and negative comments.Build a buffer that shields your good reputation.
- Find customers you didn’t even know existed – Viral messages spread to every “hidden” niche on the web.
- The truth behind marketers promises to make your marketing go viral – learn what they can and cannot guarantee.
- Learn the secret to getting customers to return over and over again – build a fiercely loyal customer base.
- “Free” will not always bring more customers – discover the tricks that will catch the interest of picky consumers.
- You can put your “brand” in front of thousands of eyes – before they even go to your site.
- Secrets that make it easy for your visitors to tell others – This one secret can make your message spread like wildfire.
- You can get other websites to advertise for you…for free – and they are glad to do it!
- Discover the tricks that will move your site higher on Google – Learn why Google likes some sites better than others.
- Learn how becoming an expert in your niche will bring people to your website – gain the trust of your customers, and they will listen to what you have to say.
- You can get other people to drive traffic to your website – and only pay them for the items that sell.
- Get your message out, even when your customers are not online – and get them to remember you the next time they are online.
Using any one of these techniques can send a flood of traffic to your site.By learning to combine them and use them together, your visitor counts will explode.You can start seeing amazing results within days of starting your new advertising campaign.
Just advertising your site is not enough.You need to get your message out to people who want to hear what you have to say.
You’ll also discover….
- Why referrals from friends and family are so powerful.
- How to turn visitors into your own marketing network.
- How to attract customers that want to buy your product.
- How to turn yourself into an expert in your niche.
- How one site earned $1 Million with an idea no one thought would work.
- Why some techniques go viral while others just sit there.
[YES] Can sell personal rights
[YES] Can give away personal rights
[YES] Can sell basic resell rights
[YES] Can sell master resell rights
[YES] Can edit the sales page and put your name on it
[YES] Can be sold in an eBook store if sold separately
[YES] Can be sold in auction sites
[YES] Can be sold for a suggested price of $7-$27 with resell rights
[YES] Can be added to membership sites that charge $9.99+/month
[YES] Can be sold in fire-sales or mass-bundle deals
[YES] Can add up to 5 extra bonuses to the sales page as long as the product remains the main selling point
[NO] Can sell private label rights
[NO] Can claim original ownership of the site or product
[NO] Can edit the original product
[NO] Can give away resell rights for free
[NO] Can give away master resell rights for free
[NO] Can give away private label rights
Note: These terms are here to protect you, your customer, your subscriber and other resellers. Please understand the terms before buying.