Look Over The Shoulder of 14 of the World's Top Experts as They Share Their Most Profitable Secrets for Creating Content, Growing Your Audience and Selling More Products
- Getting more traffic to your website
- Building your list of targeted subscribers
- Creating products that your audience ALREADY wants to buy
- Effectively selling to your audience and having them thank you for it
- 45-60 minute recorded information sessions with each speaker. From choosing your niche and creating a membership to marketing your products effectively and getting free media publicity, we've got you covered.
- Full enhanced transcripts of each session. Whether you prefer to read or want a reference that you can refer to as you take action on what you learn, you'll receive access to our enhanced transcripts that include screenshots and emphasis to display critical points.
- Summary notes of each presentation to help you take action. Get the information you need quickly. Watch or read the presentations in full and absorb it all. Then review the notes to ensure you have the main points and view them quickly.
How to Get a Massive Following in Your Niche with Your Book and Be Known as the Leading Expert in Your Field ~ E. Brian Rose
- An easy process for ensuring your get your book done.
- Getting reviews and testimonials from authorities in your niche.
- Understanding the what the real return on investment is when you're growing your audience and establishing your authority.
- How to get people to see you as the authority you want to be seen as.
- And the best thing is, you can use all these strategies on a very limited budget.
How to Create a Dependable Monthly Income and Avoid The Mistakes Most People Make ~ Ryan Lee
- Why big business and solopreneurs are embracing the continuity model.
- Where to put your focus, so you'll bring in the most members and keep the ones you currently have.
- How to avoid some of the biggest mistakes in choosing a niche for your membership site.
- The 4 key steps to starting a membership site, so you can do it cost-effectively and get your profit system in place the first time.
- Bonus: Receive even more strategies and real-life case studies and stories to grow your membership site.
Secrets to Being a New York Times Best Selling Author ~ Joel Comm
- Why big business and solopreneurs are embracing the continuity model.
- How to make the key decision between getting a publisher and self-publishing your own book.
- 8 important questions to ask yourself before you start writing your book.
- Leveraging social media to brand yourself and gain exposure.
- How to turn buyers into clients and get lucrative speaking engagements from your books.
- Bonus: Download 3 of Joel's books for free.
- Joel has some very unique ideas for building your audience and you do not want to miss these.
Simple Copywriting Strategies to Sell More of Your Product ~ Michel Fortin
- The number one copywriting mistake people make that kills sales.
- Ensuring that your audience is fully educated about your product and the problem you're helping them solve, so they're ready to buy.
- Three critical tips for a headline that grabs and keeps your visitor's attention.
- Simple tweaks to make to your copy for better results.
- And the best part is, anyone can implement this advice.
How to Use Product Creation, Copy, and Content to Create a Fanbase that Buys Your Books and Products Over and Over Again ~ Colin Theriot
- How to do that math and see that you don't need a huge audience to be making really good money online.
- Why you don't have to be an expert in your niche to command authority.
- 4 questions to answer in order to build your loyal following.
- How to get paid to create your products...instead of creating them and hoping to get paid.
- Colin always has eye-opening strategies to share and this is no exception.
How to Get More More Exposure and Reach with a $0 Budget ~ Alex Mandossian
- How to get your message out to a wider audience with content you've already created.
- 4 benefits to repurposing your content and why it would be crazy not to do it.
- The biggest mistake people make when promoting their book and why it stifles your future sales.
- BONUS: You'll also free digital copy of Alex's book.
Effective Branding Strategies for Writers and Publishers ~ Erik Stafford
- The biggest mistake people make in branding and how you can avoid it.
- How to build a tribe of people who can't wait to see what you've got coming next.
- Choosing the right platform to establish your brand.
- Communicating with your audience, so they feel like a unique part of your circle and encouraging loyalty.
How To Quickly Add Video and Audio To Your Kindle Books To Create Kindle Interactive Editions ~ Daniel Hall
- The many business-building benefits to adding audio and video.
- Knowing exactly when to use this interactive technique and how to implement it, step by step.
- How to use this technique in a cost-effective manner.
- Ideas for repurposing your audios and videos to get even more results.
The Inside Scoop: Publicity and Branding Strategy ~ Shannon Cherry
- 5 facts you need to know to that will put you ahead of other trying to get the media's attention.
- Journalists are busy people, but there are strategies you can follow to get their attention and make their jobs easier.
- The best days to pitch a story and how to do it.
- How to follow up to ensure your best chances of success.
How to Write & Publish a #1 Best-Selling Children’s Book to Amazon (in 7 Days or Less…) ~ Jay Boyer
- Why children's books are the easiest to put together and sell tons of copies.
- 3 keys to make sure you've got a great selling book.
- 2 important steps to take after publishing to ensure ongoing sales.
- Ideas for your first or next children's book and proven research strategies.
- BONUS: Download Jay's personal presentation notes, so you can implement his advice even more quickly.
How to Build Your Audience with a Signature Speech ~ Felicia Slattery
- 7 reasons every author should have a signature speech
- How to overcome fears of public speaking with 3 proven strategies...and why one popular strategy you've probably heard could be a mistake.
- 4 benefits of preparing your speech, even before you write your book.
- Never use the same content once. Genius repurposing ideas for your signature speech.
- Bonus: You'll receive access to Felicia's free speaker training.
Power of Podcasting: How to Generate a Loyal Audience from Podcasts ~ Sam Crowley
- Why running a podcast is tremendous opportunity for writers and publishers to grow their audiences.
- Surefire monetization ideas for your podcast.
- How coaches and consultants already have plenty of material for their winning podcast.
- Simple content creation ideas and how to get others to do most of the work for you.
- Bonus: 4 training videos to show you why, how and when to podcast.
How to Find Your Niche and Grow Your Loyal Audience Through the Power of Content ~ Alice Seba and Ron Douglas
- How to find a profitable niche, even if you don't consider yourself to be an expert.
- Strategies for quickly and easily creating products for sale.
- Surefire ways to generate buzz and grow interest in your content and products.
- Breaking through what's holding you back and becoming an online rock star.
It's Your Turn to Become an Online Rock Star and This is How to Get Started
- Become an information product sellers or a published author
- Get more traffic (usually for free) and build a loyal following online
- Share your message or expertise with the world
- Increase your income and build a sustainable online business
To Recap, Here's What Our Experts Teach You:
- How to find your niche online, come up with a winning product idea, and build a loyal tribe of long term buyers.
- How to break out of your indecisive slump, put all the pieces together, and finally take the profitable action steps that lets income flow freely to you day after day.
- What it really takes to create dependable monthly income with your own profitable membership site.
- Strategies you can use to achieve the ultimate credential for writers - the NY Times Best Sellers status.
- The proven blueprint for attaining expert status in your market using clever marketing tactics which don't require an advertising budget.
- How to easily craft and practice your signature speech that enables you to build your author's platform and sell books and products like.
- The time-tested secrets best-selling authors and online product sellers utilize to get more exposure and audience reach without spending a single penny more on advertising or publicity costs.
- Specific persuasive writing techniques that will have your loyal fans gladly marketing your content for you.
- An ingenious way to enhance your Amazon Kindle books and sell a ton more copies of each ebook you publish by making them interactive.
- How to use little known publicity tactics to increase your traffic organically, become the recognized expert for your subject area, and make more sales.
- The easy way to start your own podcast show and leverage the massive popularity of iTunes to sell books and products like crazy.
- A secret system for creating a best selling children's book on Amazon in under 7 days that will enable you to use the power of Amazon to generate long term passive income from ongoing book royalties.
- How to develop a cult like following for your content and products that leads to long term sustainable profits.
This is Your Chance to Get High Ticket Event Content at an Incredibly Low Ticket Price
- Remember there is zero risk here. You have the assurance of our 30 day 100% satisfaction money back guarantee.
- If for any reason you're not 100% satisfied all you have to do is ask for refund within the first 30 days - and we'll give it to you no questions asked.