Responsible Email Communications – Our Pledge to You
When you register an account with us or sign up for our newsletter, we take the trust and responsibility you place in us seriously. We ONLY use ethical promotional and email marketing methods to deliver the solutions you need to help you to grown your business. Entrepreneurs Wealth League is different that the other “marketers” out there. We are guided by a strong moral compass and wouldn’t dare think about treating you any different than how we would want to be treated. We honestly strive to build a rapport with you through our communications while helping you to access the critical resources you need to help grow your online business. To that end, we have made the following pledge:
- We pledge to work hard for you to identify products and solutions that help you to solve common challenges faced by online businesses and to achieve common online business objectives.
- We pledge to work hard to secure discounts and bonuses for you, as a member of our email lists, the products and services that we promote whenever possible.
- We pledge never to share your email address or personal information with third parties. You’re contact information will only assessable to the necessary Digitalsapien Interactive employees.
- We pledge to only send you offers to products and services that we have tested, evaluated or in some way deem them to be effective when used correctly.
- We pledge to never promote “blind” products. In other words, to the best of our ability we will not send you emails with links to products that do not disclose up front in their marketing material what is actually being sold to you.
- We pledge not to spam your email box. You will never receive more than 2 promotional emails from us per day.
- We pledge that you can opt out of my email list hassle-free. You will not be contacted again unless you choose to sign-up to our newsletter again.
Typical Format Of The Emails You Will Receive
And Opt Out Instructions
If you ever have any questions about our email code of ethics, please contact us by clicking here
This pledge is subject to change without notice.